Unfettered Musings

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

BUSH WINS!!!!

I sincerely apologize for my lack of blogging. I have been watching election returns all night long and was too apprehensive to post an entry.
I'm sure most of the world knows by now that Senator Kerry just called President Bush to concede and will be doing so publically at 1pm EST.
Bush is supposed to give his victory speech at 3pm EST.

What a great day. America stood up for herself and for her morality.

This was a great election for Republicans in general. I will be back in a bit to comment on a few things.
God bless America!!


Update: Now Fox is reporting that it will be 2pm EST before Kerry makes his concession speech. I'm thinking they probably want to get some Kerry supporters rallied so that he doesn't have to speak to empty chairs. That would just be too sad.
The President is still supposed to give his victory speech at 3pm EST.