Unfettered Musings

Monday, October 25, 2004

I am not a comedian.

Odd title I know. But I'm not. Really. I'm actually a homeschooling mom of three. I'm also a history major (though I haven't gotten my degree yet) and a political science minor. I know, exciting, eh? (I'm not Canadian, either.) But back to the title. There is something about presidential candidate John Forbes Kerry that causes me to tap my inner comedian. Is it the fact that he provides endless material? I just don't know. That said, I am premiering my new blog with a picture of his highness, and a few captions right off the top of my head.



1. "At what age did you realize that you were the incarnation of the first JFK?"

2. "How many hairdressers does it take to make you fabulous every morning?"

3. "How many times a have you flip flopped, really?"

4. "If you were going to venture a guess, how many people in the crowd do you think buy what you're saying?"

5. "How many hundreds of lawyers will it take to make you president?"

6. "Just how many versions of your "plan" are there?"

7. "How many members of the security council have exposed you as a liar, to date?"

8. "How many rich women do you plan on marrying after you're done with Teraysa?"

9. "How many nights did you have to sleep on the couch after the last debate?"

And my PERSONAL favorite:
10. "How many more days until you are defeated by W?"

I know I know......I told you I wasn't a comedian. :)