Unfettered Musings

Saturday, October 30, 2004

Democratic talking points, indeed.

Yes, I am going to reference another blog for the third time today. What can I say? It's bloggers like these who made me want to blog myself. :D

This from WizBang:


Who am I?

I believe...

• George Bush stole the 2000 election.

• The Patriot Act oppresses freedom and is an act of tyranny.

• George Bush heads a corrupt administration.

• Bush caused more people to die, because he read to school children for 5 minutes on 9/11.

• Bush is misleading the American people.

• The war in Iraq was about oil.


Who am I?

1) A typical Democrat

2) John Kerry

3) Osama bin Laden

4) All of the above

5) None of the above.



Indeed. He provides the link to Drudge's transcript of UBL's tape as a "hint", but the glaring reality is that the answer is "all of the above".
Why is UBL indirectly (or directly?) campaigning for Kerry? Is it because he understands that a win for Kerry would be a win for himself, as my last entry illustrates?